For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the - Equiniti Toplevel web site is managed by the following data controllers
- Toplevel Computing Limited a company registered in England and Wales under no. 2341302, with the registered office address at 42-50 Hersham Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 1RZ. Also registered under the Act under Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number
To find out more about the Act, please visit http://ico.org.uk/ where you can also view our ICO registration entry.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, for example if you submit a contact form to our website, or if you telephone, or email us. We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact details including email address and telephone number
- the organisation you represent
- the product(s) or service(s) you are interested in
- recruitment details for a job vacancy
Use and retention of your personal information
The personal information we collect directly is used to:
- provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- provide you with a more personalised service
- improve our products and services
- conduct market research
- handle recruitment and filling vacancies within Equiniti Toplevel
General disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets.
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it will be part of the transferred assets.
In addition, you have the right to complain to the ICO by visiting their website at http://ico.org.uk/, or by telephoning 0303 123 1113, or by post at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Security and storage of personal information
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We are accredited with the ISO 9001 certification and use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store your personal information on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
We may monitor and record some phone calls to help maintain our quality standards and for security purposes.
or by writing to:
500 Stonehouse Park
or by telephoning +44 (0)1453 852700 (UK office hours only).
There a two types of cookie which can be stored on your device:
- A session cookie which lasts for the amount of time you keep your web browser open for
- A persistent cookie which is stored on your device for a defined period of time
We use both of these types of cookies which fall into two categories termed by us as (1) strictly necessary cookies, and (2) performance analytics cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies
These are the types of cookies that let you move around the website and use its features. In this category we use both session and persistent cookies. The session cookies help you make applications for services and also login and navigate around secure areas of the website. The persistent cookie is only set if you tick a box on the login screen for the website to remember part of your login details for a future visit. However, it will make you aware that a cookie is used to support this and also advise you not to do this if you are using a computer in a public place.
Performance analytics cookies
We use performance analytics cookies to gather statistical information on how people navigate the site such as: the number of visits and number of pages per visit, paths taken by visitors through the site, duration and time of visits, type of web browsers used and other general data. From this detail, we are able to continuously improve our visitors’ experience of this website.
We use Google Analytics to provide this information. This sets both session and persistent cookies to help us understand user behaviour. The session cookies (_utmb and _utmc) tell us when a user enters the website and either exits it or performs no further actions for longer than 30 minutes. The persistent cookies (_utma and _utmz) tell us how visitors find our website and their uniqueness i.e. their number of visits and how recent or frequent they are.
None of the cookies used on our websites collect personally identifiable information about you.
By continuing to use this website, you are consenting to us placing cookies on your device for the purposes detailed above.
If you do not want cookies placed on your device, you can find details of how to block them on the most widely used devices and browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note though that by blocking our cookies, we cannot guarantee that the website and your experience whilst visiting are as we intended it to be. You can also block all Google Analytics cookies across all websites by getting the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.